Quake 3 HD
About this application
This application demonstrates what can be achieved using Minko, our 3D engine for the Flash Platform taking advantage of the Stage3D API. The scene is a Quake 3 map loaded at runtime, featuring:
- BSP file format parser
- Potentially Visible Set (PVS) optimized rendering
- complex physics for spheres, boxes and convex volumes using BSP trees
- light mapping using fragment shaders
- materials substitution at runtime
- dynamic materials using SWF and the Flash workflow
- first person camera system
- Arrows: Move
- Mouse: Look around
- F: Toggle fullscreen
- M: Switch between render modes (normal, lightmaps only, diffuse only)
- HD textures provided by the ioquake3 project.
- The "Quake 3" trademark is the property of iD Software. All rights reserved.